TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
"My dad raised us all as tomboys. We grew up on a ranch with cows and pigs and chickens. He took us camping and hunting. He would teach us how to find water, what we could eat from the trees and how to shoot. We would kill the turkey for Thanksgiving, the deer for Easter," Contactmusic quoted Longoria as saying.
However, the Texas-born beauty is keen for fans to know she isn't a supporter of the controversial activity. "Shooting wasn't fun and it certainly isn't a sport," she added.