TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
"My dad raised us all as tomboys. We grew up on a ranch with cows and pigs and chickens. He took us camping and hunting. He would teach us how to find water, what we could eat from the trees and how to shoot. We would kill the turkey for Thanksgiving, the deer for Easter," Contactmusic quoted Longoria as saying.
However, the Texas-born beauty is keen for fans to know she isn't a supporter of the controversial activity. "Shooting wasn't fun and it certainly isn't a sport," she added.