TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
She claimed that the greatest beauties in the world were imperfect and she has many avenues in life to worry about other than such trivial things like going for cosmetic surgery for looks enhancement. She said: "I think the greatest beauties in the world were imperfect. Audrey Hepburn was a beautiful woman but she did a movie called Funny Face for a reason. "I work out but I don't allow the body image stuff to get to me. There's so much else in life to worry about. Why add to that? It certainly wasn't an issue during my upbringing. My mum is a very voluptuous woman."