TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
She claimed that the greatest beauties in the world were imperfect and she has many avenues in life to worry about other than such trivial things like going for cosmetic surgery for looks enhancement. She said: "I think the greatest beauties in the world were imperfect. Audrey Hepburn was a beautiful woman but she did a movie called Funny Face for a reason. "I work out but I don't allow the body image stuff to get to me. There's so much else in life to worry about. Why add to that? It certainly wasn't an issue during my upbringing. My mum is a very voluptuous woman."