TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
The 32-year-old actress stripped off for the latest in a series of posters for PETA. "There are way too many amazing faux-fur options out there for people to still be wearing the real thing," The Sun quoted Mendes, as saying.
"I want people to know that killing a poor animal and wearing her fur isn't cool," she added. The Hitch actress, whose credits her beloved dog for showing her the light, said: Respecting all life forms is cool."