TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The 32-year-old actress stripped off for the latest in a series of posters for PETA. "There are way too many amazing faux-fur options out there for people to still be wearing the real thing," The Sun quoted Mendes, as saying.
"I want people to know that killing a poor animal and wearing her fur isn't cool," she added. The Hitch actress, whose credits her beloved dog for showing her the light, said: Respecting all life forms is cool."