TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Washington, (ANI): Actress Eva Mendes has developed a dislike for nude scenes after having a terrifying experience of doing one with actor Joaquin Phoenix crime thriller We Own The Night. As an indication that her nude scene with Phoenix might be her last, the Ghost Rider star insisted that she did not have any desire to do intimate scenes in the movies anymore. Mendes said that stripping off while in front of the whole crew was really very frightening for her.
"It wasn't as good as it looked - it was nerve-wrecking. He's beautiful, but when you're exposing yourself it's frightening. You have so many people around," Contactmusic quoted Mendes, as saying. Meanwhile, the actress is working on a new film The Spirit, which is a live action film adaptation based on the 1940s newspaper strip, The Spirit created by Will Eisner.