TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Washington, (ANI): Actress Eva Mendes has developed a dislike for nude scenes after having a terrifying experience of doing one with actor Joaquin Phoenix crime thriller We Own The Night. As an indication that her nude scene with Phoenix might be her last, the Ghost Rider star insisted that she did not have any desire to do intimate scenes in the movies anymore. Mendes said that stripping off while in front of the whole crew was really very frightening for her.
"It wasn't as good as it looked - it was nerve-wrecking. He's beautiful, but when you're exposing yourself it's frightening. You have so many people around," Contactmusic quoted Mendes, as saying. Meanwhile, the actress is working on a new film The Spirit, which is a live action film adaptation based on the 1940s newspaper strip, The Spirit created by Will Eisner.