- Hurray! Another Baby On The Way For Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes!
- Painful Stories Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Were Bullied When Young!
- Here Are The Hollywood Celebrities Discovered In The Most Weirdest Ways
- Did You Know About These Non-American Hollywood Actors?
- 5 Hottest Biracial Couples Of Hollywood!
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Went Bare For PETA Ad Campaigns!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Washington, (ANI): Actress Eva Mendes has developed a dislike for nude scenes after having a terrifying experience of doing one with actor Joaquin Phoenix crime thriller We Own The Night. As an indication that her nude scene with Phoenix might be her last, the Ghost Rider star insisted that she did not have any desire to do intimate scenes in the movies anymore. Mendes said that stripping off while in front of the whole crew was really very frightening for her.
"It wasn't as good as it looked - it was nerve-wrecking. He's beautiful, but when you're exposing yourself it's frightening. You have so many people around," Contactmusic quoted Mendes, as saying. Meanwhile, the actress is working on a new film The Spirit, which is a live action film adaptation based on the 1940s newspaper strip, The Spirit created by Will Eisner.