TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Friday, July 20, 2007
Eva Longoria's new husband Tony Parker has confessed he finds married life "weird". The basketball star, who married the 'Desperate Housewives' beauty in Paris 10 days ago, admits he still hasn't got used to having a wedding ring on his finger.
Tony said yesterday: "It's weird, it's weird. I don't wear rings. The only ring that I was wearing is our NBA championship rings, but you only wear that maybe two times, three times maybe. So I have to get used to it."
The 25-year-old San Antonio Spurs player is already convinced he will lose his ring on the basketball court during a game. He said, "A lot of my teammates told me they lost it like five or six times. So I'm going to try to lose it only one or two times."
Despite his ring reluctance, Tony feels "blessed" to have Eva as his wife.
He said, "I can't complain. I feel very blessed. It was an unbelievable year for me and for the team. And it was just great. It's hard for me to put in words and explain."
After a brief honeymoon in the Caribbean last week - which the couple spent playing ping-pong - Eva returned to the 'Desperate Housewives' set to begin filming the new series first thing on Monday morning. Tony rejoined his San Antonio Spurs teammates for practice the same day.