TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Eva Longoria used to wash her clothes in a lake. The Desperate Housewives star says her simple upbringing was the complete opposite of the lavish lifestyle she leads now. Eva said in an interview with Britain's OK! magazine: "We grew up very simply on a ranch - we grew our own vegetables and washed our clothes in the lake. Not that we had to, we chose to. My dad was very in touch with nature." The 31-year-old actress has also credited her healthy attitude to food to living on a farm, but admits her mother had to lie on occasions to make her eat certain things.
Eva, who is engaged to basketball star Tony Parker, explained: "I was raised on a farm and we ate a lot of vegetables. When I was little I didn't like the colour yellow, so my mom would make me eggs without the yolks to keep them white. She would lie to me and say they weren't eggs. I've been eating egg whites my whole life, not just because it's healthy!"
Burger King's thanks Jennifer Hudson with
Hollywood lesbian couple to marry