TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Friday, February 09, 2007
Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan are getting married this summer, it has been claimed. The 'Lost' stars are planning to tie the knot when the cult TV series breaks from filming in July. A source told America's Star magazine: "They're planning to get married during the show's summer hiatus in Hawaii. "It will be a beautiful but low-key wedding. Lord of the Rings' star Dominic, 30, and 27-year-old Evangeline refuse to publicly speak about their relationship. They have been together for two years since meeting on the set of 'Lost'. British actor Dominic was reported to have proposed in Hawaii last month.
A source said: "They want to spend the rest of their lives together." Last December, Evangeline's rented Hawaii home - which she shared with several other female members of the 'Lost' crew - burnt down in an accidental fire while she was away on set filming.
Naomi Watts pregnant with first child
Courtney shows off her body curves