TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie has slammed rumours she is pregnant. The 31-year-old star, who is dating 'Las Vegas' actor Josh Duhamel, is fed up of hearing gossip about her getting married and insists she has no plans to start a family. Fergie cleared the air after heroically saving a drowning child from a swimming pool just hours before she performed at Miami's MarketAmerica pre-Super Bowl party. A source is quoted as saying: "This little boy got cramp in the pool and Fergie jumped off her sun lounger and scooped him out. Another woman said she should be more careful while she's expecting a baby. Fergie smiled and said she wasn't. Later she said, 'I've heard that I've been engaged probably about seven times, and pregnant but I've never been either. Sorry to disappoint.' "
Fergie - real name Stacey Ferguson - also promised fans the Black Eyed Peas will reform soon. The singer - who performed duets with John Legend, Ludacris and Black Eyed Peas bandmate Will.i.am at the outdoor concert at Miami's Dolphin stadium - said: "It's just a matter of when. We're all kind of spreading our wings right now, and are doing solo projects that we've always wanted to do. We've been touring together for around four years and it's time to take a breather. But we'll definitely reunite."
Kylie Minogue splits with boyfriend
Heather Mills dropped from PETA