TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Jennifer Garner has revealed that she is planning to make a US talk show focused directly at mothers. Garner, who has a 22-month-old daughter, Violet, with husband Ben Affleck, said that she is keen on developing a televised support group for women.
"I feel like women, and especially mothers, are disenfranchised from our families. We don't have the same support group around us that we did a generation ago," Contactmusic quoted Garner, as saying.
"All my girlfriends and my sisters were having these same issues, and I felt like 'Why isn't this being addressed?' There are tons of talk shows, yet there's nothing that is specifically for them. "But I've never gotten the balls to go out and do it," she added.