TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Washington (ANI): He"s dated some of the most beautiful women in the world, but actor George Clooney reveals that he was at a loss with the opposite sex during his younger days. The 'Ocean"s Thirteen" star admits hat he wasn"t always such a heartthrob. In fact, he found it difficult to chat up women when younger. "I was very awkward with the opposite sex when I was younger. I think every kid is for a long period of time," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
Clooney also confesses that it was only when he started drinking that he was able to work his charms on the opposite sex.. “The only time it changes is when alcohol comes into play, that's what happened with me. Alcohol helps a lot with women, it smooths things over," he said. The actor is currently dating Sarah Larson, who he met at the Ocean's Thirteen premiere party in the hotel in June.