TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Washington (ANI): He"s dated some of the most beautiful women in the world, but actor George Clooney reveals that he was at a loss with the opposite sex during his younger days. The 'Ocean"s Thirteen" star admits hat he wasn"t always such a heartthrob. In fact, he found it difficult to chat up women when younger. "I was very awkward with the opposite sex when I was younger. I think every kid is for a long period of time," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
Clooney also confesses that it was only when he started drinking that he was able to work his charms on the opposite sex.. “The only time it changes is when alcohol comes into play, that's what happened with me. Alcohol helps a lot with women, it smooths things over," he said. The actor is currently dating Sarah Larson, who he met at the Ocean's Thirteen premiere party in the hotel in June.