TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
The relationship between supermodel Gisele Bundchen and boyfriend Tom Brady is apparently falling to pieces.
According to reports, Bundchen is upset that Brady's ex, Bridget Moynahan is due to give birth to Brady's son on July 20, which ironically happens to be the Brazilian supermodel's 27th birthday, reports the New York Post. Even though Brady's family is flying to Italy to spend time with the couple Roman villa that Bundchen recently acquired, Gisele is reportedly distressed. The tensions have heightened to such an extent that while staying at the Auberge du Soleil luxury spa resort in Napa valley recently, she and Brady fought openly in front of hotel guests.
Gisele has previously insisted that she has no problem with Tom fathering a child with Moynahan, and that she would happy to be a stepmother to her boyfriend's unborn child. "If you love someone, you love everything that comes with him. I find it easy to understand," she said.
|Also read... |
Cruz denies plane panic attacks
Emma Watson's money matters
Hanuman with Hollywood stars
Megan wants to legalise marijuana
Toni expecting her first child