TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Monday, November 26, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress and singer Grace Jones is all set to revive her singing career after almost two decades. The former Bond girl will be soon releasing her brand new record titled Corporate Cannibal. The album will also feature British rocker Brian Eno and dance star Tricky.
Jones, 59, has been working on her new sounds with the help of her on/off lover, English aristocrat Ivor Guest. "It has been touted to at least one label and is meant to be a remarkable record," Contactmusic quoted a source, telling British newspaper The Independent.