TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Friday, November 30, 2007
New York (ANI): Rumours are abuzz that actress Gwyneth Paltrow and hubby, Chris Martin's marriage is on the rocks. However, Paltrow's friends insist that all is fine between the two . Paltrow's rep, Steven Huvane has also denied the rumours. "The rumours of a split are absolutely not true. They have been completely together and barely separated," New York post quoted the rep as saying.
"Chris was with her in Los Angeles during the shooting of 'Iron Man,' and then with her in the Hamptons during the summer, and in London for September and October," Huvane added."She's been in New York for the past week, but she is joining him soon in a few days." Steve also said that both Chris and Gwyneth make a deliberate effort not to be photographed together.
"She does not take him to any events where there will be press - or if she does, they enter separately. It is their policy not to put their relationship out there for public consumption. We applaud their efforts," he further added.