TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Friday, February 09, 2007
Halle Berry can't bear to be away from lover Gabriel Aubry for Valentine's Day. Halle and Gabriel - who live in Los Angeles and New York respectively - insist nothing will keep them apart on Valentine's Day. Gabriel - who is a model and restaurateur - says being with Halle, 40, is more important than sending her expensive gifts. He, who plans to fly to Los Angeles today told People magazine: "I don't think it's about gifts. It's more about presence. You have to be there. You can't really spend Valentine's Day apart. I can't be in New York if she's in Los Angeles. It just doesn't work. So I try to be there most of the time and that's more precious to me. "I can't wait to be with my girl."
The 31-year-old says living so far apart hasn't dampened their romance yet and insists the couple will continue travelling across the US to be together. He said: "We travel all of the time. We're together more than people think. She comes to New York and I go to Los Angeles a lot. I'm getting used to Los Angeles, I like it and I have a lot of friends there. "I like Los Angeles because we get to stay home and be cosy all of the time."
"Lost" couple to get married
Courtney shows off her body curves