TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Washington, (ANI): Halle Berry has reportedly been left devastated after learning that her boyfriend Gabriel Aubry was planning to remain in New York following the birth of the couple"s first child next year. The 5-months pregnant actress had plans of raising her child at her home in Los Angeles.
But, reportedly, her partner, who she has been dating for the past two years, said that he wanted to reside in Big Apple to further his modelling career. A source revealed that Berry was shocked after hearing the news, because she always wanted to live together like one family.
"She's been shocked by the news. Halle had always assumed Gabriel would move to the west coast so they could live together as one happy family," Contactmusic quoted the source, as saying.“If Gabriel stays in New York, it'll mean long separations. She knows their relationship won't survive and has been begging him to change his mind," the source said.