TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Washington, (ANI): Halle Berry has reportedly been left devastated after learning that her boyfriend Gabriel Aubry was planning to remain in New York following the birth of the couple"s first child next year. The 5-months pregnant actress had plans of raising her child at her home in Los Angeles.
But, reportedly, her partner, who she has been dating for the past two years, said that he wanted to reside in Big Apple to further his modelling career. A source revealed that Berry was shocked after hearing the news, because she always wanted to live together like one family.
"She's been shocked by the news. Halle had always assumed Gabriel would move to the west coast so they could live together as one happy family," Contactmusic quoted the source, as saying.“If Gabriel stays in New York, it'll mean long separations. She knows their relationship won't survive and has been begging him to change his mind," the source said.