TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Halle Berry is fighting hard by having a healthy diet and good living. The Oscar winner was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes and subsequently had to drop out of a TV show called Living Dolls. The actress has however managed to drop to Type 2 diabetes as she is no longer “insulin dependent."
“I've managed to wean myself off insulin, so now I like to put myself in the Type 2 category," Contactmusic quoted Berry as saying.
Meanwhile, Berry has revealed that pregnancy has made her feel sexier than ever. “I feel absolutely alive, full of energy and really, truly sexy. In the past, I"ve put on a dress and thought, OK I don"t look so bad, but I"ve never felt sexy in the way I do now," she told the Daily Express.