TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Halle Berry is fighting hard by having a healthy diet and good living. The Oscar winner was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes and subsequently had to drop out of a TV show called Living Dolls. The actress has however managed to drop to Type 2 diabetes as she is no longer “insulin dependent."
“I've managed to wean myself off insulin, so now I like to put myself in the Type 2 category," Contactmusic quoted Berry as saying.
Meanwhile, Berry has revealed that pregnancy has made her feel sexier than ever. “I feel absolutely alive, full of energy and really, truly sexy. In the past, I"ve put on a dress and thought, OK I don"t look so bad, but I"ve never felt sexy in the way I do now," she told the Daily Express.