TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Harry Potter and the Order Of The Pheonix has worked it magic at the Box Office only to break the record set by its previous installment. The film has conjured 140 million dollars in the US alone. It additional overseas profits amount to $190 million so far. Its initial 3 days haul of 77.4 million dollars makes it the top-grossing movie of this week.
The first flick of the Harry Potter franchise onwards the movies success at the Box Office has been on the rise each time breaking records of its own. The response from the film however is not as the pre film hype was. The movie is said to be a dampener by many. One expecting the movie to be faster than the previous four flicks will be disappointed.