TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Washington, Oct 24 (ANI): Actor David Hasselhoff is fuming after not being offered the chance to reprise his role in the big-screen remake of his hit 1980s television show 'Knight Rider." Hasselhoff played a cop, Michael Knight, in the show and hoped that he would be offered the role in the film as well.
But the producers of the film informed the 55-year-old actor that he would have to miss the character because it has to be re-cast. However, the 'Baywatch" star is confident that he would at least get to play a cameo in the film to thank fans of the original show. "I think fans will demand that I at least pop up in a cameo. I made the show and fans deserve it," Contactmusic quoted Hasselhoff, as saying.