TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Washington, Oct 24 (ANI): Actor David Hasselhoff is fuming after not being offered the chance to reprise his role in the big-screen remake of his hit 1980s television show 'Knight Rider." Hasselhoff played a cop, Michael Knight, in the show and hoped that he would be offered the role in the film as well.
But the producers of the film informed the 55-year-old actor that he would have to miss the character because it has to be re-cast. However, the 'Baywatch" star is confident that he would at least get to play a cameo in the film to thank fans of the original show. "I think fans will demand that I at least pop up in a cameo. I made the show and fans deserve it," Contactmusic quoted Hasselhoff, as saying.