TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Heather Graham loved her same-sex kiss in new movie 'Gray Matters'. The blonde actress, who plays a woman struggling with her sexuality after falling in love with her brother's fiancee, has revealed she enjoyed her passionate kiss with co-star Bridget Moynahan. Heather told the New York Post newspaper: "She was a pretty good kisser. The lips are very soft and sweet." The 37-year-old shares a series of steamy scenes with Bridget in the film but insists she is "comfortable" with kissing another woman.
Heather previously played an adult movie star in 'Boogie Nights' and a prostitute in 'From Hell'. Bridget, 36, appeared alongside Will Smith in sci-fi movie 'I, Robot' and Colin Farrell in CIA thriller 'The Recruit'. 'Gray Matters' was written and directed by Sue Kramer and also stars Molly Shannon and Sissy Spacek.
Lindsay Lohan gets off from rehab