TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Wednesday, April 11,
Heather Mills has left her Dancing with the Stars partner "black and blue" because she keeps stepping on his toes with her artificial leg. The former model has revealed the waltz rehearsals on the hit US TV show were a painful experience for her professional partner Jonathan Roberts.
She confessed in her online diary: "At the beginning of the week, I was rubbish at the waltz. Jonathan was in a quandary and wanted to change the beginning of the routine because every time I stepped backward, I would scrape his Achilles tendon with the heel of my shoe. But then when I stepped forward, I'd make his toes black and blue, not realising my artificial leg was standing on his foot whilst I inquired why he was screwing his face up."
Heather - who lost her left leg below the knee in a police motorbike accident in 1993 - also revealed she looked more like a "waddling duck" than a "graceful swan" during her preparations. She added: "Jonathan said that he wanted me to be as graceful as a swan. Yet he kept saying I was impersonating a waddling duck. He said that I kept sticking my butt out, which I was actually pleased about, as I always thought I didn't have much of a butt."
Despite a rocky week, Heather and her partner impressed the judges with their waltz on Monday and remain in the competition with seven other couples.
Paris Hilton snubs BF’s friends…
Kirsten Dunst fed up with movies