TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Heather Mills has been dumped by animal rights group PETA - at the request of Sir Paul McCartney's daughter Mary. Heather, the estranged wife of Paul, was dropped by PETA after 37-year-old photographer Mary threatened to quit. A source said: "Mary was keen to take photographs for PETA, which she has done in the past, but wanted reassurances that Heather no longer represented the group." PETA bowed to her request, and Mary will continue to work on the "I would rather go naked than wear fur" campaign. A spokesman for PETA said: "We have no further plans to work with Heather Mills. We are very grateful for Mary McCartney's involvement on the new campaign."
Mary has previously photographed Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee and Sophie Ellis Bextor for PETA campaigns. Her latest portraits feature British singer Jamelia, 26, posing with a rabbit. Before Heather's split from Paul last year, the former model regularly worked for PETA, protesting against Canadian seal culling and the fur trade.
Heather, 39, even stripped off for PETA's 2007 calendar, but the photographs were dropped after her bitter divorce battle began. Sir Paul, 64 and his family - who have worked with PETA for nearly 20 years - were inspired by Paul's first wife Linda's passionate vegetarian beliefs.
Kylie Minogue splits with boyfriend
Rod Stewart strips away