TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Monday, March 05, 2007
Heather Mills thinks it will be "hilarious" if her false leg falls off on US TV. The former model, who had her left leg amputated below the knee following a motorbike accident in 1993, is hoping her prosthetic limb stays on while she competes in 'Dancing with the Stars'. Heather, who is dancing with professional Jonathan Roberts, told TV Show 'Extra': "I'm quite happy to be thrown around and hopefully my leg will stay on! It's very unlikely my leg is going to fly off, although it would be quite funny. I'll have a strap on which I wouldn't normally wear in everyday life.I don't want to let Jonathan down or give anyone in the audience a heart attack."
The 39-year-old former model also promised not to wear any revealing outfits on the show. She said: "I'm hitting 40. I think I will keep my tummy covered."The series begins on March 19. Meanwhile, Paul emerged from London's High Court giving a two-fingered 'victory' sign yesterday. The Beatles legend was attending a 90-minute private hearing in the couple's divorce battle. A grim-faced Heather left the court through a private judge's exit 45 minutes later.
Victoria Beckham followed by pigs
Christian Bale will not abandon fatherhood