TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Thursday, March 22,
Heather Mills has been attacked by US TV viewers after just one appearance on 'Dancing With The Stars'. Heather had agreed to go on the TV show in a bid to win over the American public following her bitter split from Sir Paul McCartney. But her efforts have already backfired as the show's website message-boards have been bombarded with scathing comments and insults. One viewer, using the screen name Mytgr8, said: "She made a fool of herself in almost every shot on the show - immature and asinine. She obviously is going all out to get people to like her and it is backfiring big time." Another, BR666, wrote: "If she was any type of class act, she wouldn't have tried to malign the name of a beloved cultural icon. She's scum and no amount of dancing will ever change that."
Viewers have not had the chance to vote off their least favourite contestant yet - the first eliminations are next week. However, a campaign is underway to make Heather the first to be kicked off. Heather tried to impress the judges by ending her dance routine with a high kick using her artificial leg. Her efforts won mixed praise from the judges, though one watcher commented, "she looked as wooden as her leg". Since splitting from Beatles legend Paul, the former model - who lost her leg in a motorbike accident - has received death threats.
Halle Berry quits on marrige
Lindsay Lohan's ex serenades her