TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Dame Helen Mirren didn't have underwear on at the Oscars.The actress has revealed she went 'commando' when she collected her Best Actress award for playing Queen Elizabeth II in The Queen on Sunday. Helen, who was speaking about her customised Christian Lacroix gown, told US chat show host Oprah Winfrey: "It was all made for me so I didn't have to have any underwear." Grasping her breasts to illustrate her point, she added: "It fitted me like two angel's hands. I cried when I put it on, it is a work of art." Helen, 61, arrived back in Britain yesterday and fellow passengers gave her a standing ovation.
Clutching her statuette at Heathrow Airport, she spent 20 minutes posing for photographs and signing autographs. She said: "I have had the most incredible welcome to my country. It's very, very sweet." Meanwhile, Helen insists she would be too nervous to meet the real Queen Elizabeth. It was reported Buckingham Palace were keen to organise a meeting between the pair, but the actress has refused the offer.Helen told Britain's Hello magazine: "I have thought about that. What would I do? I don't think I could handle that. I mean, what do you say?"
Beyoncé cries for Jennifer Hudson
Meet The Fockers III