TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The Ghost Whisperer star made headlines recently when she responded on her blog to unflattering vacation pictures of her in a bikini, which prompted some tabloids to poke fun at her figure. "Like all women out there should, I love my body," she stated on her blog.
"I've sat by in silence for a long time now about the way women's bodies are constantly scrutinized. To set the record straight, I'm not upset for me, but for all the girls out there that are struggling with their body image. "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being size 0 doesn't make you beautiful…To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini—put it on and stay strong," she added. The photographs were taken by paparazzi during her Hawaiian getaway with fiance, Scottish actor Ross McCall.