TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Hilary Duff recently left a young fan in tears after she refused to give her an autograph.
It all began when Duff, her sister Haylie and their parents were enjoying some quiet family time in Texas last week. The family was dining at the Pier 36 Seafood and Oyster bar and as soon as word got out that Duff was there, two 9-year-old girls arrived carrying posters and T-shirts and hoping for autographs.
As Hilary and her family was leaving the place after dinner she was stopped by the owner who asked her to sign a menu card. While Hilary obliged her, she turned down the 9-year old little girl, leaving her in tears.
"On their way out, the owner asked if Hilary would sign a menu for her daughter and she did," the New York Daily News quoted an insider, as saying. "[Hilary] said, 'I don't really get to spend a lot of time with my family; sorry' and walked out the door. She made one of the little girls cry," the insider added.
A rep for Duff could not be reached for comment.