TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Monday, November 05, 2007
New York (ANI): Actress Katie Holmes stunned runners at the New York Marathon on Nov 4 when she unexpectedly joined them enroute. The actress hit the pavement in disguise for most of the arduous 26 miles of the marathon, until hubby Tom Cruise planted a kiss on her. Cruise, holding the couple's daughter Suri in his arms, insisted on a kiss as his wife hit the final stretch of the marathon in Central Park.
The Batman Begins star completed the marathon with a final time of five hours, 29 minutes and 58 seconds. "I'm good, but I'm feeling very tired," the New York Daily News quoted Holmes, as telling People.
The 26.2-mile course travels through all five boroughs of the city, starting on Staten Island and finishing in Manhattan's Central Park. This year, 39,085 runners started the race. Holmes wasn't the only celebrity taking part in the 2007 New York Marathon. Former cyclist Lance Armstrong joined the run for the second time and finished with a time of two hours, 46 minutes and 42 seconds.