TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Hugh Grant shocked guests at lover Jemima Khan's birthday party by branding her a "dictator". Jemima, who was celebrating her 33rd birthday at London's The George restaurant, provoked Hugh's outburst by joking about his commitment fears. A source told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "The night started off pretty well and they arrived looking very coupley. "But when Jemima started chatting to her guests she made a joke about commitment phobia that didn't go down too well - to say the least.
"She said, 'If I had a child with Hugh, his dad would be 60 before he was even a teenager. That's how long it takes Hugh to make up his mind.' "Hugh didn't think her comments were appropriate. He told her, 'You're too overpowering Jemima. Strong is one thing but you are acting like a dictator. "
Jemima's comment hit a raw nerve with Hugh and the couple - who have been dating for three years - were visibly strained for the remainder of the party. Commitment wasn't the only thing bothering Jemima - she was also overheard moaning she isn't spending enough time with Hugh, 46. The source added: "Jemima also said the promotional schedule for his new film 'Music And Lyrics', meant they weren't seeing a lot of each other, which was obviously annoying her. This isn't the first time Hugh and Jemima have been seen arguing at a party. In 2005, Jemima lost her temper when she saw Hugh suggestively sucking former lover Liz Hurley's finger.
Harry Potter No. 7 on July 21st
Tommy Lee womanizes beyond limit