TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Jennifer Lopez is ready to have children. The singer-and-actress, who married singer-songwriter Marc Anthony in June 2004, insists the time has come to settle down. When asked by the New York Post newspaper if she was ready to be a mother, she said "yes" and patted her stomach.Whe added: "When I got married a few years ago, I decided that I was going to pull back from all the craziness. What that provided me with was time to think about what was important to me. And as an artist, it's about having space, having time to let things happen inside of you."
Marc is J.Lo's third husband. She was married to restaurant manager Ojani Noa and dancer Chris Judd. She also dated rap mogul Diddy for two-and-a-half years and was engaged to Ben Affleck. After shooting to fame in 1999 with her debut album 'On The 6', J.Lo is one of the most successful female stars in the world. She has starred in 22 films, including 'Out Of Sight' with George Clooney launched three fragrances and has her own clothing line.
Halle Berry can't live without lover
"Lost" couple to get married