TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
Friday, November 02, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actor Jackie Chan has opened a coffee shop in mainland China, pledging that some of the profits would be donated to local children's charities. The Rush Hour actor launched his first store in the name of Jackie Chan's Cafe chain in Beijing on Oct 31. The martial arts star proved his philanthropy by vowing to give two per cent of all earnings from the store to help the underprivileged children.
"Each year, I would look for ways to raise money for charity to help needy people. Why? Because when I was young, I was very poor and many people had helped me get to where I am today," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying. “I am doing my part to repay their kindness to me," he said. Chan has also opened stores in Singapore and Malaysia.