TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Jada Pinkett-Smith would quit acting if it
ever jeopardised her marriage. The Reign Over Me star and husband Will
Smith are both successful actors, but she values her family above her career.
Jada, 35, told Britain's Independent newspaper: "I'm very aware how busy
careers can quickly lead to divorce, but I'm not going to let that happen to us.
I will throw my career away before I let it break up our marriage. I made it
clear to Will. I'd throw it away completely, which is what I'm doing to a
In her latest film, Jada plays a wife trapped in an
unhappy marriage. She claims the role taught her how to make her own marriage
Jada said: "To me, these were experiences that were relatable,
but the most interesting aspect of the relationship between this particular
couple is that you see all the time how the smallest little germs can get inside
of a relationship, things that aren't really tangible, but can create such a
huge deterioration within a marriage. And you see this all the time - these are
the things that you always have to be careful of.
The actress further
emphasised the need to be 'oneself' adding that one must never forget one's
roots. "If you lose yourself then everything else will fall out. There is no
relationship to be had if you don't have a relationship with yourself first,"
said the beautiful actress.