TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
Thursday, September 27, 2007
London (ANI): Disgraced reality TV star Jade Goody has another item to add to her already lengthy list of woes – a burgled house. Goody, who recently split from boyfriend Jack Tweed, returned to her home in Chipping Ongar, Essex, from her new 1 million pounds mansion in Upshire Essex where she found out that her old home had been hit by thieves.
The burglary was confirmed by a spokesperson for Essex Police. "We received a report of a potential burglary at Miss Goody's address at 11:09 this morning. Officers were dispatched to the address and it is has now been confirmed as a burglary. Crime officers are now examining the scene," the Daily Mail quoted the spokesperson, as saying.
The year has not been a fortunate one for Goody, for after sparking off a race row with Shilpa Shetty on the reality TV show 'Celebrity Big Brother", she faced further heartbreak when she miscarried then beau Tweed"s baby, and was then dumped by him after two years together.