TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Thursday, September 27, 2007
London (ANI): Disgraced reality TV star Jade Goody has another item to add to her already lengthy list of woes – a burgled house. Goody, who recently split from boyfriend Jack Tweed, returned to her home in Chipping Ongar, Essex, from her new 1 million pounds mansion in Upshire Essex where she found out that her old home had been hit by thieves.
The burglary was confirmed by a spokesperson for Essex Police. "We received a report of a potential burglary at Miss Goody's address at 11:09 this morning. Officers were dispatched to the address and it is has now been confirmed as a burglary. Crime officers are now examining the scene," the Daily Mail quoted the spokesperson, as saying.
The year has not been a fortunate one for Goody, for after sparking off a race row with Shilpa Shetty on the reality TV show 'Celebrity Big Brother", she faced further heartbreak when she miscarried then beau Tweed"s baby, and was then dumped by him after two years together.