TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Monday, October 15, 2007
New York (ANI): British actor James McAvoy has revealed that he hated the sex scenes between himself and Keira Knightley in new film 'Atonement" – because he found them “sweaty and uncomfortable."The 28-year-old actor, best known for his role in British television show 'Shameless," recently admitted that he dreaded shooting for the sex scenes with Knightley.
“Sex scenes are always a nightmare. It"s never easy and it"s always a little bit sweaty and uncomfortable," the New York Post quoted him, as telling New Zealand's Stuff Web site.“When they call action, if you feel the lady"s breast, it"s your decision to feel the lady"s breast. It"s like, this is wrong. You have no parameters," he added.
Keira, according to the actor, was also just as embarrassed, but the pair apologised to each other afterwards. “We carried on and about 10 seconds later we just said very sheepishly, 'Sorry about that,"" he said.