TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, October 15, 2007
New York (ANI): British actor James McAvoy has revealed that he hated the sex scenes between himself and Keira Knightley in new film 'Atonement" – because he found them “sweaty and uncomfortable."The 28-year-old actor, best known for his role in British television show 'Shameless," recently admitted that he dreaded shooting for the sex scenes with Knightley.
“Sex scenes are always a nightmare. It"s never easy and it"s always a little bit sweaty and uncomfortable," the New York Post quoted him, as telling New Zealand's Stuff Web site.“When they call action, if you feel the lady"s breast, it"s your decision to feel the lady"s breast. It"s like, this is wrong. You have no parameters," he added.
Keira, according to the actor, was also just as embarrassed, but the pair apologised to each other afterwards. “We carried on and about 10 seconds later we just said very sheepishly, 'Sorry about that,"" he said.