TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Thursday, July 26, 2007
The studio executive, who openly chastised Lindsay Lohan for arriving late on the set of his film, has offered to help the actress who has been booked in another DUI case. James Robinson wrote a scathing latter to Lohan after she went partying before the scheduled shoot for his film Georgia Rule.
However, Robinson has been the first one to reach out to the Mean Girls star and has said that he is there to help the troubled starlet. "If you need anything, just call me and as soon as I can be allowed to visit, I'll be there," Contactmusic quoted him, as telling on U.S. news show Extra.
Lohan is said to have checked into rehab again and is due to appear in court on August 24.