TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Washington (ANI): Oscar winner Jamie Foxx confessed that he hated promoting his film 'Stealth" - because he knew well in advance that it was an awful movie. The critics ripped into the fighter pilot film, which came out in 2005, starring Jessica Biel and Josh Lucas along Jamie Foxx. To make matters worse, it also became one of the year"s biggest flops. And, Foxx admits that though he promoted the movie, he knew that it would be a dud.
"Sometimes you do a movie and you have to go promote it, so on Stealth I was like, 'Yeah, this is the greatest.' And people would see me after seeing the movie and say, 'I can't believe you lied to me like that,'" Contactmusic quoted him, as saying. However, the 'Ray" star admitted that he was thoroughly enjoying the promotional tour for his latest movie 'The Kingdom" because he genuinely believes that it's a good film. "The Kingdom is very topical and it's a good movie. I don't have to lie about this one," he added.