- Here Is Why Jessica Biel Eats In The Shower
- Jessica Biel Excited About Working With Justin Timberlake In The Book Of Love
- Justin Gets Emotional Over His Wife During Memphis Hall of Fame speech
- Justin Timberlake Shares New Pics of Son, Silas, Dances To Beyonce At US Open
- Justin Timberlake Gets Emotional, Thanks Jessica Biel at iHeartRadio Music Awards Speech
- Jessica Biel's Birthday: Her Romantic Pics With Justin Timberlake
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Washington (ANI): Oscar winner Jamie Foxx confessed that he hated promoting his film 'Stealth" - because he knew well in advance that it was an awful movie. The critics ripped into the fighter pilot film, which came out in 2005, starring Jessica Biel and Josh Lucas along Jamie Foxx. To make matters worse, it also became one of the year"s biggest flops. And, Foxx admits that though he promoted the movie, he knew that it would be a dud.
"Sometimes you do a movie and you have to go promote it, so on Stealth I was like, 'Yeah, this is the greatest.' And people would see me after seeing the movie and say, 'I can't believe you lied to me like that,'" Contactmusic quoted him, as saying. However, the 'Ray" star admitted that he was thoroughly enjoying the promotional tour for his latest movie 'The Kingdom" because he genuinely believes that it's a good film. "The Kingdom is very topical and it's a good movie. I don't have to lie about this one," he added.