TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
He believes that Jamie will be a great mum no matter when she ties the knot with beau and baby-daddy Casey Aldridge. “When things like this happen, they certainly end up as blessings," The New York Post quoted Jiohnson, as saying.
Johnson has only good things to say about Aldridge, just like Jamie-Lynn"s parents and thinks that the young pair could end up walking the aisle where, coincidentally, he says they met. “Casey is a good man, I know that he loves her very much," said Johnson.
Despite of the couple"s marriage plans Johnson thinks that Jamie-Lynn will certainly score high as a mother. “I think that she"ll be the same kind of a mother that she is a person, she"ll be beautiful," he said. Johnson"s first meeting with Jamie Lynn was when he was hired as the then-11-year-old"s personal makeup artist on kids sketch comedy show All That.
He has seen her mature under the glaring media because of big sister Britney"s well-documented decline and swears on the girl"s resilience. He taught her to knit on the set of Zoey 101and said that Jamie-Lynn is very maternal despite being young. “She"s beyond her years and has been for some time. She made the baby blankets for both of Britney"s kids," he said.
When asked about Britney, who's currently entangled in a public custody battle with ex-husband Kevin Federline, he said that she"ll be a supportive aunt. “They"re very supportive sisters," he said of Britney. Johnson also said that if the teen couple decides to get married he would be honored to style their nuptials. “I"d do her makeup if she were rolling marbles down the street," he said.