TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Jennifer Aniston is looking for love once again after breaking up with her British bricklayer-turned-model beau Paul Sculfor.
Sources say that the couple, who were spotted on secret romantic dates in May this year, had decided to call it quits because of their conflicting interests. It seems that Aniston and Sculfor had not seen each other for weeks before they broke up after he flew back to the UK for a photo shoot. An insider revealed that though there had been unmistakable chemistry between the two, Aniston and Sculfor wanted different things.
"There was chemistry, but the truth is that Jen wants to settle down with a reliable man and start a family. Paul travels a lot and is constantly surrounded by beautiful women," The Sun quoted the insider, as saying. "They remain friends, but are just in different places," the source added.
A source revealed to Life and Style Weekly that another reason for the break-up was because her pals were concerned she was getting too close to Sculfor without knowing him. "Courtney Cox and other friends were concerned that she was becoming close to Paul without really knowing him," the source said.