- Viral Video: Priyanka Chopra Interviews Jennifer Aniston At Oscars 2017 Backstage
- Was Disha Patani's Topless Photoshoot Inspired From Jennifer Aniston's In GQ? Dabboo Ratnani Answers
- Jennifer Aniston Surprised By Husband's Presence At Thanksgiving Night
- Jennifer Aniston Inherits Flawless Skin From Her Father
- Jennifer Aniston named People's World's Most Beautiful Woman!
- Find Out All About The Famous Hollywood Celebrity Feuds Here!
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Washington, (ANI): Actress Jennifer Aniston is the celebrity who boosts magazine sales in America, a new survey by Forbes magazine has found. The magazine found that there was a rise in sales whenever the Emmy- award-winning actress appeared on the cover page. Aniston made it to the cover at least once on seven leading US magazines between January and June this year.
Her appearance sold a collective five million copies in this period, reports Contactmusic. The Former 'Friends" star has clinched the 'Most Powerful Actress" title in this year"s Guinness Book of World Records with Angelina Jolie. For the 2007 edition of the book, the PR coverage and earnings of the actress over the year were assessed. It was found that her private life has been highly -publicised due to her fling with Vince Vaughn and a reported affair with Brit model Paul Sculfor.