TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Washington, (ANI): Actress Jennifer Aniston is the celebrity who boosts magazine sales in America, a new survey by Forbes magazine has found. The magazine found that there was a rise in sales whenever the Emmy- award-winning actress appeared on the cover page. Aniston made it to the cover at least once on seven leading US magazines between January and June this year.
Her appearance sold a collective five million copies in this period, reports Contactmusic. The Former 'Friends" star has clinched the 'Most Powerful Actress" title in this year"s Guinness Book of World Records with Angelina Jolie. For the 2007 edition of the book, the PR coverage and earnings of the actress over the year were assessed. It was found that her private life has been highly -publicised due to her fling with Vince Vaughn and a reported affair with Brit model Paul Sculfor.