TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Saturday, September 29, 2007 >
Washington, (ANI): A masseuse thought that Jennifer Garner was being beaten up by hubby Ben Affleck after she went for a massage covered in bruises. Garner was left black and blue after filming fight scenes for her new movie The Kingdom. However, she reveals that the masseuse she went to thought that there was a far different reason to why she was sporting all those bruises.
"The masseuse thought I had been beaten by my husband. The lady gave me a lecture about where to go to get help," Contactmusic quoted Garner, as saying. And, so convinced was she, that she didn"t pay any heed to what the actress had to say when she tried to defend her hubby. "I tried to tell her that the bruises came from working on a show but she wouldn't listen," she said. "She must have thought it was an elaborate variation on the 'I walked into a door' excuse."