TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Saturday, September 29, 2007 >
Washington, (ANI): A masseuse thought that Jennifer Garner was being beaten up by hubby Ben Affleck after she went for a massage covered in bruises. Garner was left black and blue after filming fight scenes for her new movie The Kingdom. However, she reveals that the masseuse she went to thought that there was a far different reason to why she was sporting all those bruises.
"The masseuse thought I had been beaten by my husband. The lady gave me a lecture about where to go to get help," Contactmusic quoted Garner, as saying. And, so convinced was she, that she didn"t pay any heed to what the actress had to say when she tried to defend her hubby. "I tried to tell her that the bruises came from working on a show but she wouldn't listen," she said. "She must have thought it was an elaborate variation on the 'I walked into a door' excuse."