TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Jennifer Lopez has killed off her diva alter-ego J.Lo. The singer has returned to her Puerto Rican roots with a new album of Spanish love songs and says that her diva demands are in the past. Jennifer told Britain's The Guardian newspaper: "I'm not J.Lo any more. That's all gone with all the ridiculous stories about tantrums and Egyptian sheets. That's all my past. I'm Jennifer Lopez. I think, as a woman, I've finally grown more sure of who I am. It does seem ironic that it has taken me more than a decade to basically get back to who I am.
She added, "I am incredibly proud of my culture and I think I am a woman who is totally defined by my culture. My temperament, my body shape, the way I am is all very much Puerto Rican." The 37-year-old singer-and-actress says that while recording her new album - 'Como Ama Una Mujer (How a Woman Loves)' - she was advised by her husband of two years, Marc Anthony, to concentrate on pouring out her emotions. She said: "This is the album I'm proudest of. In fact, this is the only album I've ever recorded that I listen to in my car."
John Trovolta's solution for Earth
Mark Walberg's pretence action