TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Jennifer Lopez's first husband Ojani Noa has been denied permission to publish a tell-all book about their marriage. J.Lo has obtained a restraining order barring Noa from publishing intimate details of their sex life, nine months after she filed a Superior Court breach of contract suit. On Monday (29.01.07), Superior Court Judge Victor H. Person ruled Ojani couldn't publish the book under the settlement terms of another lawsuit dating back to October 2005. A progress meeting will take place on July 30.
Cuban-born Ojani's book alleges J.Lo had several extra-marital affairs, including one with her current husband, Marc Anthony. J.Lo could be awarded in excess of $10 million in damages if the book is published. J.Lo and Ojani met while he was working as a waiter in a Miami restaurant. They married in February 1997 but divorced just 11 months later.
Brandy to manslaughter charges
Sienna Miller not with Diddy