- Entertainment Industry Is Challenging For Women Feels Jennifer Lopez
- I Grew Up With Holes In My Shoes Says Jennifer Lopez
- Everything I Do Is For My Children Says Jennifer Lopez
- When Leonardo DiCaprio Was Pranked By Jennifer Lopez And James Corden!
- Must See! Golden Globes Awards 2016 After Party Pictures!
- 46 Years Old Jennifer Lopez Reveals The Secret Behind Her Toned Body!
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Jennifer Lopez no longer gets offended when people call her 'JLo". The 'Waiting For Tonight" singer admits that though she loathed the nickname for years, she had finally come to like it. And, she even thinks that it has become a part of her. "Actually, I don't have a problem with J.Lo now. I like it, It's part of who I am at this point. There is no way to separate the two," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
However, that isn"t to say that her family has accepted the moniker. "I think it's my family who take more aversion to it than anybody. They're like, 'Your name is Jennifer - not J.Lo!' And I reply 'I know but what can I do? It stuck," the singer says.