TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Jennifer Lopez no longer gets offended when people call her 'JLo". The 'Waiting For Tonight" singer admits that though she loathed the nickname for years, she had finally come to like it. And, she even thinks that it has become a part of her. "Actually, I don't have a problem with J.Lo now. I like it, It's part of who I am at this point. There is no way to separate the two," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
However, that isn"t to say that her family has accepted the moniker. "I think it's my family who take more aversion to it than anybody. They're like, 'Your name is Jennifer - not J.Lo!' And I reply 'I know but what can I do? It stuck," the singer says.