- Jennifer Lopez's Failed Romances & Marriages
- Marc Anthony Marries Shannon De Lima
- Jennifer Lopez Talks About Bennifer, Her Called Off Wedding With Ben Affleck
- J Lo to talk about her past on TV
- Reunited Michael Jackson family performs together after 2 decades
- Jennifer Lopez singing at wedding after divorce
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Washington (ANI): She"s been longing for a baby, and if reports are true then it"s going to be double joy for Jennifer Lopez, for she"s said to be expecting twins with hubby Marc Anthony. Usmagazine.com reports that the singer is about four months pregnant, and that her mother is Guadalupe “is proudly telling people she"s having twins." A source also reveals that the couple are overjoyed by the news.
“It"s a dream come true. She and Marc are over the moon," Us quoted the source, as saying. Further rumours that JLo was pregnant were fuelled after she made an appearance on MTV"s Total Request Live on October 8 to promote her new CD, Brave. Co-host Damien Fahey said at the time: “I"ve been around a lot of pregnant women. She walked around like a pregnant woman, sat like a pregnant woman and stood like a pregnant woman." “If I were a betting man, I"d definitely bet she was pregnant."