TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Jennifer Aniston has quit smoking and caffeine as part of an extreme detox. The former 'Friends' star - who recently made a cameo appearance in Courtney Cox's new series 'Dirt' - is purging herself of toxins in a bid to cleanse her system. 'Dirt' actress Laura Allen said: "Jen was doing a total cleansing. She did a lot of yoga to stop smoking. "Between takes, it would have been tempting to go outside and have a cigarette. Instead, Jen was clinging to Courtney. She said how hard it was." Jennifer, 38 - who was a chain smoker despite her healthy diet and exercise regime - is also struggling to get through the day without caffeine.
Laura said: "I had a Diet Coke on-set, and she seemed desperate for it." The 32-year-old actress also lifted the lid on the lesbian kiss Jennifer filmed with best friend Courteney, 42, in the season finale of 'Dirt'. She told Us Weekly magazine: "Courteney has some steamy sex scenes. This was actually really tame."
Angelina Jolies weight a concern
Sienna Miller endorses nudity