TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Jennifer Garner is trying to spice up her sex life - by ditching her 'granny' pyjamas. 'Alias' actress Jennifer started wearing comfy nightwear after giving birth to her daughter Violet 14 months ago. But now she has shed her baby weight and got her toned figure back, she wants to reignite her love life with husband Ben Affleck. A source said: "Jennifer has ditched her unattractive jim-jams and been busy shopping for lacy lingerie." Jennifer, 34, married her 'Daredevil' co-star Ben, also 34, in June 2005. Jennifer lost her weight by hiking and kickboxing - a sport which she had to master for her action-packed role in 'Alias'.
The couple are planning a romantic holiday before Ben starts work on a new film and Jennifer is planning to put her new lingerie into use. The source added: "They'll have a nanny so they can have some time alone."
Sienna Miller has a new boyfriend
K Fed worried about Britneys behaviour