TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Michael Jackson is being urged to convert to Islam, by brother Jermaine. Jermaine - who finished second in British reality show 'Celebrity Big Brother' last week - says the religion will protect Michael from "false" attacks. Jermaine told the BBC Asian Network: "Michael needs to become a Muslim. I think it's a great protection for him from all the things that he's been attacked with, which are false. "Michael has given conversion some serious thought."
Jermaine convinced Michael to leave the US after he was acquitted of child molestation charges and move to Bahrain. He said: "There's a strength and protection in Bahrain. "I was the reason he went there. I wanted him to get out of America and just go somewhere it's peaceful and quiet and people pray five times a day which is beautiful." Jermaine says his faith kept him sane during his time on 'Celebrity Big Brother' - where contestants lived in confined surroundings and were filmed 24 hours a day. He revealed: "If I didn't have Allah and my prayer rug, I would not have survived and the reason why is because it kept me focused, it kept me calm." Michael is reportedly planning to move to Europe to resurrect his pop career and hopes to release a new album in 2007.
Brandy to manslaughter charges
Sienna Miller not with Diddy