TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
"Other than Sin City, I don't really wear skimpy outfits in my movies. People know that I'm a prude. Word has gotten around," Contactmusic quoted her as saying. The actress famously has a no-nudity clause in her contract and only agreed to bare her back for a scene in new movie Awake. "That's it. Above the waist, back. And nobody was in front of me but a wall," she insisted.