- Jessica Alba Believes She Is Not A Perfect Parent
- Jessica Alba Wants To Do Movies That Are Fun To Shoot
- Jessica Alba Doesn't Like Getting Tattooed Anymore
- National Bikini Day: Hottest Celebs Flaunt Their Bikini Body
- Forbes' Richest Self-Made Women In America: Oprah, Beyonce, Madonna In List
- Bad Blood Music Video: Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Cindy Crawford & More...
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Washington (ANI): Hollywood actress Jessica Alba has revealed that she would rather prefer to win her man"s heart with her toughness than her looks. The 26-year-old recently revealed that she is desperate to get rid of her sexy image, because she wants to be famous for her tough-girl attitude. "I'd rather slay a guy with my fists than knock him out with the way I look. I know people like what they see and I'm totally happy to dress up and look sexy but I just see it as playing a part," Contactmusic quoted Alba, as saying.
"Underneath I'd prefer to be known for something else, like being tough or being smart. “It makes me feel more confident to know I can hold my own in a fight than it does to look in the mirror and think I look beautiful," she added.