TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Washington (ANI): Hollywood actress Jessica Alba has revealed that she would rather prefer to win her man"s heart with her toughness than her looks. The 26-year-old recently revealed that she is desperate to get rid of her sexy image, because she wants to be famous for her tough-girl attitude. "I'd rather slay a guy with my fists than knock him out with the way I look. I know people like what they see and I'm totally happy to dress up and look sexy but I just see it as playing a part," Contactmusic quoted Alba, as saying.
"Underneath I'd prefer to be known for something else, like being tough or being smart. “It makes me feel more confident to know I can hold my own in a fight than it does to look in the mirror and think I look beautiful," she added.