TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Jessica Biel finds men with stubble "sexy".The actress - who has been romantically linked to Justin Timberlake, a star admired for his sexy facial hair - has revealed that clean-cut men are not "masculine" enough for her. Jessica said: "I'm not so much into a full beard, but a man with a little stubble is sexy, I think. It's very masculine." The 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' actress has been spending a lot of time with Justin since he split from Cameron Diaz in December. Jessica, 24, and Justin, 26, were first seen together at Prince's Golden Globes after-party. She was overheard telling Justin's mother Lynn: "He is soooo cute!"
Jessica joined Justin at Utah's Sundance Film Festival, where his new film 'Black Snake Moan' premiered. The couple were also seen snowboarding together. Representatives for Justin and Jessica decline to comment on their clients' personal lives. Meanwhile, Jessica has signed up to star in 'A Woman of No Importance' alongside Annette Bening, after Lindsay Lohan dropped out of the project. The film, based on a play by Oscar Wilde, will be directed by Bruce Beresford - who previously worked on 'Driving Miss Daisy'. Production is due to begin in the spring.
Sienna Miller the next Bond girl
Lindsay Lohan rebuilds relation with her father