TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Melbourne (ANI): Actress Jessica Biel has turned down the chance to star as Wonder Woman in superhero film 'Justice League of America". Biel was earlier reported to be in talks to star in the film, but according to Entertainment Weekly, the deal has broken down, reports Moviehole. Movie bosses at Warner Bros. are still looking to fill up are that of Superman, Batman, the Flash and Aquaman.
George Miller is already on board as director, with the script being penned by Kieran and Michele Mulroney. The studio, in the meanwhile, has declined to comment on whether Biel is a part of the cast or not, saying that it prefers to announce an entire cast rather than piecemeal deals. Joel Silver is producing the superhero flick. However, not expected to join the cast are Christian Bale and Brandon Routh -- Warner's reigning Batman and Superman, respectively